A national network at your side, and on your side.
At ServiceMaster by Nest, our professionals work with homeowners, insurance professionals and business principals to navigate through the uncertainty following water or fire damage. Our nationwide network enables us to offer the scale of a national company, with the personalized service and guidance of a locally-owned business. We have agreements with some of the largest property insurers in the United States and can help homeowners navigate through the insurance claims process. Our claims management department provides industry leading claims management to help make the process as smooth as possible for both the homeowner and insurance partner.
We’ve Got Your Back.
- On-site, Climate Controlled Storage for temporary storage – you have access to your belongings.
- Construction crews certified and licensed for full restoration after mitigation.
- Equipped to handle large losses.
- Crew follows IICRC and Government standards for mitigation.
- ServiceMaster Restore – Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) to provide superior practices for this industry.
- One of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry.
- Developed proven processes for guiding customers through damage mitigation and restoration.
- 60 Proprietary Products – the right solution to solve the toughest restoration problem.
- Ongoing training and certification for cutting edge restoration techniques, products and technologies field employees.
Count on the experts at ServiceMaster by Nest for:
- 24/7/365 Response – Seven days a week, 365 days a year, daytime or nighttime, we quickly respond to get your life back to normal.
- Industry Leadership – For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster by Nest has set the standard for mitigation services.
- Best-of-Class Methods – Our methods and processes meet or exceed industry standards.
- Advanced Technology – We use state-of-the-art proprietary products to ensure the best results for your home.
- Insurance Capabilities – We offer comprehensive mitigation services and have a long history of working with insurance companies to help get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
- IICRC Standards – ServiceMaster works with the IICRC to help set the standards by which the industry operates.
A ServiceMaster company
ServiceMaster by Nest is one of the ServiceMaster companies providing residential and commercial services including, service contracts, residential and commercial cleaning and disaster restoration. These services are provided through a network of company-owned and franchised service centers and business units.
Meet the Team that guides you through.