Commercial Fire & Smoke Restoration Services
Fire and Smoke damage are devastating to your business. ServiceMaster by Nest understands the importance of getting your business back up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our technicians are trained to salvage as much as possible from the fire and smoke damage. We restore with reassurance so that your business, its documents and belongings are repaired with the care and compassion. Our on-site climate controlled storage space keeps your assets safe during the rebuilding of your office. We work with all mutually involved parties so you can focus on your business during the remediation/restoration process.
Not all Fire Damage is the same.
Our fire restoration process is thorough and proven which includes:
- Inspecting the building for safety and securing as needed.
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts identify those that may need treatment.
- Remediating water damage (if any).
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles.
- Removing contents from the building, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely.
- Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices.
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery.
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage.
- Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed.
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building.
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition.
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
Think about a Pre-Loss Plan.
If you have never experience the disruption of a fire, count yourself very lucky. Want to prepare for the unexpected? Take us up on our offer for full comprehensive pre-loss continuity plan to minimize serious long-term interruptions of your day-to-day operations.
Call us to find out more. (845) 471-8520 or get in touch through our contact page.